Benefits Of Yoga For Erectile Dysfunction
Yoga is a well-known practice that focuses on maintaining balance and harmony between the body and mind. Yoga’s combination of asanas, meditation, and breath work has been shown to help enhance mental and health well-being.
Several studies suggest that yoga helps improve sensual function and satisfaction. It was studied that patients who practiced yoga twice a week observed a significant reduction in erectile dysfunction compared with those who did not perform yoga.
Major possible benefits of yoga for ED include increased blood flow circulation, improved cardio-respiratory fitness, improved psychological effects such as stress reduction and mindfulness, better focus, and improved body image and confidence.
There are different yoga poses to cure erectile dysfunction that can help stimulate blood flow to the groin area and support male reproductive functioning. Let us introduce you to some yoga poses to promote relaxation and blood flow which can help manage and deal with ED issues.
Best Poses Of Yoga For Erectile Dysfunction
Performing yoga and aerobics exercise for ED are proven to be fruitful in eliminating its symptoms and issues. Take a look at some of the following yoga asanas that can help you overcome ED:
1. Seated Forward Bend – Paschimottanasana
One of the best yoga mudra for erectile dysfunction helps relax pelvic muscles that may be tensed from sitting for longer and promote better blood flow circulation. Paschimottanasana is considered one of the best most fruitful erectile dysfunction yoga exercises.
- You can start by sitting on a yoga mat with your legs spread out in front of you. Slowly rock your body slightly to left and pull the right sit bone away with the help of your hand.
- Inhale your breath, and keep your upper body long. Lengthen your tailbone as you reach the floor while leaning forward. Grab your feet with your hands as you extend your elbows if you can. You can also take the help of a yoga strap around your feet to assist with the stretch.
- Hold onto this position for one to three minutes, focus on breathing, and slowly release your body. In time, you may reach your hands beyond your feet, but do not force yourself too hard.
2. Seated head-to-knee posture – Janu Sirsasana
Janu Sirsasana is best performed on an empty stomach, helping you with the blood flow in the lower abdomen and groin.
- The first step is to sit with your legs extended out. As you breathe in, bend one of your knees while bringing your heel toward your pelvis. Rest your body against your thigh and start to release your knee towards the floor.
- Raise both of your hands upwards and inhale. Bend forward, keeping a lengthened spine over your extended leg, and exhale. Try bringing your chin to your knee and clasp your hands around your foot.
- Lift your arms overhead as you inhale and return to a sitting position. Hold onto this pose for 1 to 3 minutes.
3. Plank Pose – Kumbhakasana
The plank posture is one of the most effective yoga poses for erectile dysfunction. With the help of this asana, you can improve your endurance, power, and stamina with Cenforce 100 mg to perform well in physical intercourse. Performing plank poses regularly will undoubtedly help you observe the difference in stamina and strength during copulation.
- You can start lying on the floor with your back facing the ceiling wall.
- Keep your hands in line with your shoulders while bending your feet in a way that your toes push off the ground.
- Push your hands with your body and raise your buttocks upwards in the air making sure your legs stay parallel to the floor.
- Hold onto this position for as long as you can and slowly return to your normal position.
4. Bow Pose – Dhanurasana
Considered the best exercise for erectile dysfunction, bow pose is responsible for enhancing the functioning of the male reproductive system. It will not only help you overcome ED issues such as premature ejaculation improving copulation life.
- Lie down on the floor with your back facing the wall ceiling, keeping your feet hip-width apart.
- Place your arms by your sides, fold your knees and lift your upper body.
- Try to hold your ankles and stay in the position for 15-20 secs.
- Gently relax your ankles and come back to a normal position.
5. Boat Pose – Naukasana
Popularly known for stimulating sensual hormones. Naukasana posture helps you strengthen the buttocks, hips, and thigh muscles, and pelvic muscles, which can help you Get stronger erection and stay longer in bed.
- Lie down on the floor by placing your arms by your sides and raising your chest and feet in the air.
- Try keeping your spine as erect as possible and hold onto the position resembling a boat for as long as possible to attain improved muscle flexibility and balance.
- Gently release and come back to normal position.
Above mentioned are some of the best yoga poses for ED helping you with relaxation, flexibility, and balance in your body. Practicing yoga can increase blood flow and reduce stress, among other benefits. Moreover, these benefits have been shown to help reduce ED issues.