What Is Sildenafil?
Erectile dysfunction is when an individual is unable to achieve and maintain erections. When a person has trouble with erections once in a while, it is perfectly fine. But when it takes place frequently, it needs to be addressed. The generic sildenafil is an oral medication capable of treating the condition of Erectile Dysfunction(impotence). The oral remediation belongs to a group of compounds known as PDE-5 inhibitors. This oral drug prevents the PDE-5 enzyme from working too fast. The male reproductive organ is the area where this enzyme exhibits action. Buy Sildenafil Citrate Tablets, through control of enzyme, maintain erections once the reproductive organ is stroked. In the presence of the sensual stimulus, this particular drug causes prolonged and sustainable erections, leading to pleasurable intercourse.
Uses of sildenafil
Sildenafil is an oral medication that is utilized for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment (ED) and pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
Sildenafil Citrate is a chemical compound that belongs to the class of PDE5 inhibitors. This chemical compound plays a vital role in curing common sensual ailments in males.
How does sildenafil work?
- PDE-5 inhibitors are a class of medications that this medication belongs to. It is a class of drugs that work similarly. Such compounds are utilized for curing similar conditions.
- For erectile dysfunction: Sildenafil Pills work by enhancing the reproductive organ’s blood flow. This assists you in getting and maintaining erections. However, it depicts action only when a person is sensually aroused.
- For pulmonary arterial hypertension: This medication works through the relaxation of muscles and opening up blood vessels in the lungs. This reduces blood pressure in the lungs. In this way, it slows down the progression of this particular illness.
How to use sildenafil?
How long before intercourse I should consume sildenafil?
It is recommended to take medicine 30 minutes to 1 hour before physical intimacy.
How often should sildenafil be consumed?
Sildenafil should be consumed once during 24 hours window.
Should I consume sildenafil with or without food?
Sildenafil citrate tablet 100 mg can be taken either with or without food. However, it is important to note that foods high in fats should not be taken with this particular medication. It is because it leads the medication to work more slowly than normal.
What are the common side effects of sildenafil?
The sildenafil citrate may cause mild or serious side effects. Some of the favourable results generated by this medication include:
- digestion problems
- vision abnormalities
- nasal congestion (stuffy nose)
- muscular pain
Minor side effects subside within a few days. However, if it becomes serious and stays on for long, consult a doctor immediately.
Serious side effects
Some serious side effects caused by sildenafil pills include:
- Cardiovascular issues
What are possible Sildenafil interactions with other drugs?
Here are some of the medicines that are found to be contra indicatory with sildenafil:
- antiviral drugs (HIV or AIDS)
- medications for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- Remedies for fungal infections like ketoconazole and itraconazole
How to store sildenafil 100 mg?
Always store the drug packet between 15 to 30 degrees Celsius. Always keep it away from the reach of children as well as pets. Just throw away the unused medications once it reaches the expiry date.
What is Sildenafil 100 mg price?
As far as the cost of sildenafil is concerned, the buyer needs to pay an average of $6-7 for a single tablet.
What special precautions & sildenafil warnings to follow before taking sildenafil?
- Always communicate doctor if you are allergic to sildenafil or any other component present. Never take the sildenafil pill when you are already on nitrates or riociguat.
- Also, communicate with the physician about all the prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins, and nutritional supplements that you are taking or planning to consume. Communicate whether you smoke or consume alcohol.
- Suppose you experience erections that lasted for many hours or lost a large volume of fluids. This may occur when you are sick due to fever, diarrhea, vomiting, sweating, or not consuming enough liquids.
What dietary instructions to follow?
Don’t consume sildenafil with a high-fat meal. Also, please don’t take it with grapefruit or grapefruit juice. This is because such foods interfere with the activity of this medication.
What to do in case I forget the Sildenafil dosage?
When you are taking sildenafil for your erectile issues, it is unlikely to miss the dosage. It is because this drug is consumed whenever required and not on a regular drug dosage schedule. However, still, if you miss the Sildenafil dosage for pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), then consume it as soon as you remember. However, get the last one if it is time for the next dosage.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is sildenafil medicine used for?
Sildenafil is meant to treat the common sensual problem, erectile dysfunction in males.
How to consume this medication?
Take it by mouth with a glass of water. Just follow the directions that are mentioned on the prescription label. The sildenafil dosage is required to be taken 1 hour before sensual activity. Don’t take more than one medicine in a day.
Should I consume sildenafil citrate with food or without food?
Sildenafil medicines(Cenforce 100, Cenforce 200, Fildena 100,) can be consumed either with or without food. It is crucial to note that certain specific foods, especially ones rich in fats, lead the medication to work more slowly than normal.
Is it safe to consume sildenafil citrate when a woman is pregnant or breastfeeding?
Although, the extensive testing that has been conducted on animals demonstrated no side impact on the child. But it is best not to consume sildenafil while pregnant. Also, there is a possibility that the medicine gets transferred to breast milk.